https://bit.ly/2W9uuFA ← Click here to download the App for FREE and learn Spanish anywhere on your mobile device!
(Available for the Android, iPhone, iPad and Kindle Fire.)
All of our lessons, lesson notes, progress tracking and premium tools are available on your smartphone or mobile device. Want to switch from the app to your computer and continue where you left off? You can! Our system is fully integrated!
Here’s what you get with the Innovative Language 101 App:
– New Users – Try It Free: Start your 7-Day Free Trial! 7-Day Free Premium Trial for new users with easy registration sign-up and easy in-app upgrading
– Existing Users – Sign In Now: Convenient Basic and Premium login and profile access for existing SpanishPod101 website users
– Download Manager for Offline Study: Hands down, the easiest way to listen on the go! Download any lesson you have access to with your account and listen offline from your Library
– Upgrade In-App: This is upgrading made easy. In-app purchasing of Basic, Premium and Mobile-only subscriptions available. (Kindle Fire users will be redirected to the SpanishPod101 website to upgrade)
– Full Language Library: New and archived audio and video lesson access covering the Absolute Beginner to Advanced levels
– Innovative Lesson Tools: You get PDF notes, Line-By-Line Transcripts and Vocabulary Lists with audio (Requires active 7-Day Free Trial, Basic or Premium Account). Mobile-only users also have access to these features
– Multiple Playback Options: Stream lessons over or download an entire series to study offline, on your own time
– Fully Integrated Learning System: Your lesson progress is synced between our websites and the App so you never lose momentum
– Personalized Learning: Curate your own learning plan in My Library. You pick and choose the lessons you want to study
– iCloud Sync: Never lose your lesson progress. If you close a lesson, you can return to it and continue where you left off in the lesson with iCloud Syncing. (Not available for the Android App)
– Exclusive Discounted In-App Subscription upgrades for mobile users
– Quick Customer Care: Easily report feedback and errors and contact our friendly customer support team from within the App
– 34 Languages In Total: Want to try another language? This App carries all 34 of our Innovative Language Courses from AfrikaansPod101 to VietnamesePod101.
■ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SpanishPod101
■ Twitter: https://twitter.com/SpanishPod101
■ Tumblr: https://SpanishPod101.tumblr.com
■ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/spanishpod101
Click here to download your app: https://bit.ly/2W9uuFA
Also, please LIKE, SHARE and COMMENT on our videos! We really appreciate it. Thanks!
#Spanish #LearnSpanish #SpanishPod101 #Language
How To Say To Keep On Doing Something In Spanish
In this Spanish lesson, I will show you how to say “to keep on doing something” in Spanish or how do you say “to still be something” in Spanish. You can use the verb “seguir” with a progressive construction to say “to still be doing something” or “to keep on doing something” Por ejemplo (for example)..What Is The Best Way To Learn Spanish Online Fast and Quickly?
In this article I will help you determine what is the best way to learn Spanish online fast and quickly. There are many methods to learn a foreign language online including free resources, online foreign exchange student programs, downloadable software, downloadable mp3s and lessons via Skype. The best way will probably depend on your personal needs. Let’s now look at 4 different ways to learn Spanish online fast and quickly.French Learning for Your Upcoming Work
We are now living in a world that is not any more disconnected with each other, but well-connected. French is a foreign language that is worth learning. And if we want to learn it, we need to use some effective ways.German Language Pronunciation – A 5 Minute Crash Course for Beginners!
Discover how to speak German like a native German! One of the most underrated aspects of learning a foreign language is the fact that you need to move your mouth in new ways in order to create the true sounds that native speakers produce. Even a slight variation in sound can totally change the meaning of what you say. In this article, you will find out how to train your ears and voice so that you can correctly pronounce the German language.Questions to Ask When Choosing a Language School
Choosing a school for a language course is a very difficult decision. The Internet is loaded with schools making one claim or another, promoting one teaching style over another. Don’t be overwhelmed. Here are some great tips to keep in mind when choosing a language school.How Can I Improve My American Accent? 3 Tips
How can I improve my American accent? If you are asking yourself this question, you are in the right place! I’m going to answer this question and show you some useful tips on how to work on your accent. Let’s get started. Here are the tips!What Should You Choose, Online Or Offline Spanish Language Course?
When you are searching for the Spanish language course, you will get many options. All you will have to do is to choose among them. The courses are offered online as well offline.Spanish Tutorial, Should You Take It?
Exams are coming up and you still need to learn all the things that have been taught in your Spanish class but it seems a little bit too overwhelming. You feel as if a semester just flew by and you still do not understand a single that has been going on in your Spanish class.Is Learning Languages Hard? How to Make It Easier?
Is learning languages hard? If you are asking yourself this question, you are in the right place! I’m going to answer this question and show you three tips on how to make learning languages easier. Let’s get started!Learn Spanish From a Spanish Language Software
Developments in technology have given all facets and fields of man’s life huge benefits and have made it easier to access knowledge and information. It has also given birth to countless options especially in the field of education. Nowadays, students have more options in pursuing their subject of interest.Finding Spanish Language Courses
Anyone can take up Spanish language courses if they really want to learn the language. There are available online Spanish languages courses that they can enroll in to learn how speak Spanish effectively and efficiently.What Does a Spanish Translator Need to Do in Order to Find Jobs Online?
If you are a Spanish translator, then you will have many opportunities to find the better jobs. The Spanish language has a high demand in the world and thousands of non-Spanish speaking businessmen from across the world require translators on daily and permanent basis.Learning Spanish the Best Way
Many countries that are not native speakers of Spanish language have integrated the study of this language in their schools curriculum. Reason is that Spanish is a widely use language to most country abroad.Spanish Language School, What Is Best for You?
Spanish is quickly becoming the second most widely spoken language today. Current statistics show that there about three hundred fifty million native speakers of the language. Aside from Spain, there are a lot of countries, especially in Latin America, that have made Spanish language as their official language for business, trade and for education.Spanish Activity to Practice Direct and Indirect Object Pronouns
Before class, type out ten or so sentences in Spanish that use either an indirect or direct object pronoun. Between all of your sentences you should have one example of each of the pronouns so students can practice all the different forms. In your sentences you will want to use verbs and nouns that the students have already had.