https://bit.ly/2W9uuFA ← Click here to download the App for FREE and learn Spanish anywhere on your mobile device!
(Available for the Android, iPhone, iPad and Kindle Fire.)
All of our lessons, lesson notes, progress tracking and premium tools are available on your smartphone or mobile device. Want to switch from the app to your computer and continue where you left off? You can! Our system is fully integrated!
Here’s what you get with the Innovative Language 101 App:
– New Users – Try It Free: Start your 7-Day Free Trial! 7-Day Free Premium Trial for new users with easy registration sign-up and easy in-app upgrading
– Existing Users – Sign In Now: Convenient Basic and Premium login and profile access for existing SpanishPod101 website users
– Download Manager for Offline Study: Hands down, the easiest way to listen on the go! Download any lesson you have access to with your account and listen offline from your Library
– Upgrade In-App: This is upgrading made easy. In-app purchasing of Basic, Premium and Mobile-only subscriptions available. (Kindle Fire users will be redirected to the SpanishPod101 website to upgrade)
– Full Language Library: New and archived audio and video lesson access covering the Absolute Beginner to Advanced levels
– Innovative Lesson Tools: You get PDF notes, Line-By-Line Transcripts and Vocabulary Lists with audio (Requires active 7-Day Free Trial, Basic or Premium Account). Mobile-only users also have access to these features
– Multiple Playback Options: Stream lessons over or download an entire series to study offline, on your own time
– Fully Integrated Learning System: Your lesson progress is synced between our websites and the App so you never lose momentum
– Personalized Learning: Curate your own learning plan in My Library. You pick and choose the lessons you want to study
– iCloud Sync: Never lose your lesson progress. If you close a lesson, you can return to it and continue where you left off in the lesson with iCloud Syncing. (Not available for the Android App)
– Exclusive Discounted In-App Subscription upgrades for mobile users
– Quick Customer Care: Easily report feedback and errors and contact our friendly customer support team from within the App
– 34 Languages In Total: Want to try another language? This App carries all 34 of our Innovative Language Courses from AfrikaansPod101 to VietnamesePod101.
■ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SpanishPod101
■ Twitter: https://twitter.com/SpanishPod101
■ Tumblr: https://SpanishPod101.tumblr.com
■ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/spanishpod101
Click here to download your app: https://bit.ly/2W9uuFA
Also, please LIKE, SHARE and COMMENT on our videos! We really appreciate it. Thanks!
#Spanish #LearnSpanish #SpanishPod101 #Language
3 Reasons to Learn Portuguese
Are you looking for some reasons to learn Portuguese? You are in the right place, this article is for you! I’m going to show you three very convincing reasons why you should start learning Portuguese today. Here they are!The Importance of Learning English With a Native English Speaker
My father came over to this country sixty- five years ago not speaking a word of English with barely a penny in his pocket with the clothes he was wearing for the journey and a spare pair of socks. Being a tailor by trade he was soon working in an all immigrant clothes factory where no one spoke native English and just spoke their country’s languages. Several months passed, and bored to death, he started seeking work elsewhere, but with little English (the only English he knew was taught to him by his heavily accented uncle) the places he…Learning English in an English Speaking Country
The benefits and reasons behind why learning English in an English speaking country can enhance and improve your own personal experience of learning English. Read on for more information.Why One Should Learn English Via The Internet
If perhaps you will most certainly be transferring to an English-speaking region or even are going to be an international student, you need to gain intensive spoken and written skills in the English language to make sure you start conversations properly. Learning the English language might be simple through an internet-based lesson which lets you to complete activities and exercises at your own pace and on your own schedule, train yourself on how certain words are spoken and also experience in-depth training classes that strengthen your language proficiency.What Is The Best Way to Learn Spanish?
There are many ways to learn Spanish and the reason behind your wanting to learn the language can have a big impact on the way you learn it. If you are looking to enhance your career, then you will want a program that teaches you Spanish in a formal and all-inclusive way to ensure you have the tools necessary to communicate on a variety of language levels and over a variety of important topics.Evaluating a Chinese Language School in China – Four Easy Tips
In today’s world, if you can speak Mandarin or one of the Chinese dialects in addition to English, you will never have a problem getting a great paying job. For this reason alone, many people are choosing to go to Chinese language school in China as a way to learn the language.Spanish Online Course Guide for Beginners
In selecting the best Spanish online course, identifying your personal preference for learning techniques can be a great help. In doing so, it can further help if you identify your interests as well as your preferred learning methods. These will help you eliminate courses that do not fulfill your requirements as someone setting out to learn the Spanish language.Chinese Language School in China – Are You Cut Out for This Experience?
Travelling abroad is always a little scary, and if you are travelling to a country where you not only can’t speak the language, but not many people there speak your language, it is doubly frightening. Because so many people are choosing to learn Chinese in order to be bilingual for employment or other purposes, going to Chinese language school in China might not seem like the brightest idea to you. However, more and more people are choosing this as an alternative to going to school for years back home, trying to pick up the language the hard way.5 Reasons Why You Should Teach English Overseas
Forget about climbing Everest or the corporate ladder, teaching overseas should be number one on your list of things to do. Over a billion people are learning English worldwide and teaching English is one of the easiest ways to get a job overseas. Here are my top reasons why it will be one of the best experiences you will ever have…Accent Reduction for Indians: Pronunciation Problems for South Asians
Many Indian English speakers never learned the rules for using American English syllable stress correctly. Using the incorrect syllable stress in one of the main reasons that Americans don’t always understand you when you speak.Express Yourself in Japanese – Three Common Japanese Expressions
Traveling to Japan? With these three Japanese phrases you will be able to handle 90% of your daily situations in Japan with poise and confidence. These are expressions that real Japanese use hundreds of times a day. They are natural and courteous expressions that will set your Japanese hosts at ease. With them you’ll be properly polite in a country where politeness matters. They’ll ease your way to an enjoyable and stress-free visit to Japan.The Impact of the Internet on Learning Foreign Languages
As an English major who has been a “netizen” for over a year, I find the internet an absolutely indispensable part of my life. Don’t worry. I am not an online game addict. If anything, I am fascinated by online English learning. I am convinced that the internet will have a huge impact on the teaching and learning of foreign languages in China.Lingual Diversity of Pakistan
Pakistan is blessed with a rich ethnic and cultural background, also evident from its lingual diversity, comprising of two major and about sixty small languages. But two languages dominate the scenario as national and official languages, i.e. Urdu and English.How to Say Happy New Year in Spanish and How to Speak Cuban Spanish
Today, you will learn how to say Happy New Year in Spanish and how to speak Cuban Spanish. This is how to say Happy New Year in Spanish: “Prospero Ano Nuevo.” But keep in mind that you can say either “Prospero Ano Nuevo” or “Feliz Amo Nuevo.” Or as they say in Colombia, “Feliz Ano.”Are You Ready to Learn German?
Imagine being able to speak German to the astonishment of family and friends. It will make your next trip to Germany, either for business or pleasure, more memorable because you will understand everything that is being said.