https://bit.ly/2W9uuFA ← Click here to download the App for FREE and learn Spanish anywhere on your mobile device!
(Available for the Android, iPhone, iPad and Kindle Fire.)
All of our lessons, lesson notes, progress tracking and premium tools are available on your smartphone or mobile device. Want to switch from the app to your computer and continue where you left off? You can! Our system is fully integrated!
Here’s what you get with the Innovative Language 101 App:
– New Users – Try It Free: Start your 7-Day Free Trial! 7-Day Free Premium Trial for new users with easy registration sign-up and easy in-app upgrading
– Existing Users – Sign In Now: Convenient Basic and Premium login and profile access for existing SpanishPod101 website users
– Download Manager for Offline Study: Hands down, the easiest way to listen on the go! Download any lesson you have access to with your account and listen offline from your Library
– Upgrade In-App: This is upgrading made easy. In-app purchasing of Basic, Premium and Mobile-only subscriptions available. (Kindle Fire users will be redirected to the SpanishPod101 website to upgrade)
– Full Language Library: New and archived audio and video lesson access covering the Absolute Beginner to Advanced levels
– Innovative Lesson Tools: You get PDF notes, Line-By-Line Transcripts and Vocabulary Lists with audio (Requires active 7-Day Free Trial, Basic or Premium Account). Mobile-only users also have access to these features
– Multiple Playback Options: Stream lessons over or download an entire series to study offline, on your own time
– Fully Integrated Learning System: Your lesson progress is synced between our websites and the App so you never lose momentum
– Personalized Learning: Curate your own learning plan in My Library. You pick and choose the lessons you want to study
– iCloud Sync: Never lose your lesson progress. If you close a lesson, you can return to it and continue where you left off in the lesson with iCloud Syncing. (Not available for the Android App)
– Exclusive Discounted In-App Subscription upgrades for mobile users
– Quick Customer Care: Easily report feedback and errors and contact our friendly customer support team from within the App
– 34 Languages In Total: Want to try another language? This App carries all 34 of our Innovative Language Courses from AfrikaansPod101 to VietnamesePod101.
■ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SpanishPod101
■ Twitter: https://twitter.com/SpanishPod101
■ Tumblr: https://SpanishPod101.tumblr.com
■ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/spanishpod101
Click here to download your app: https://bit.ly/2W9uuFA
Also, please LIKE, SHARE and COMMENT on our videos! We really appreciate it. Thanks!
#Spanish #LearnSpanish #SpanishPod101 #Language
How to Speak French Like a Native Speaker – 7 Ways I Did It!
Here are 7 tips, including a bonus tip, that you can use to learn to speak French like a native speaker. The tips work if you do them consistently.Learning the Italian Language: Should I Take Italian Lessons Online?
Italian is one of those beautiful languages that most of us would like to know. What most of us are not sure of, if we do decide to start learning, is whether we should take Italian lessons online, join an Italian class, or just buy some books and start studying. This post is going to answer the question, “Should I take Italian lessons online?”Learning Chinese: 3 Types of Chinese Language Learning Programs
All online and software-based Chinese language program makers claim that their products are best. The fact is, however, that none of them are necessarily the best. Certain programs work better for certain people. And different programs are better suited for accomplishing different learning goals. To get the best program for you, you need to be able to recognize the different types of learning programs, of which there are three. This post will explain the three types of Chinese language programs and make recommendations in regards to choosing a program that is best for your own personal needs.Learning Chinese: Should I Take Chinese Lessons Online?
With a huge portion of the world being native Chinese speakers, and with the commercial rise of mainland China, it’s safe to say that learning Chinese is plenty worth our time. And with online language learning improving rapidly, you have to ask yourself, “Should I take Chinese lessons online?” The answer to that question is, “Maybe.” This post is going to tell you how to decide if taking Chinese lessons online is the right choice for you personally.Utilizing SRS to Not Forget Your Language Input
I’ve talked a lot about how to get language input, but how do you retain it? This article outlines one tool that I use to do this.The Key To Developing Fluency In Spanish
The key to taking your Spanish speaking skills is to get corrective feedback. Only by working with a person who will correct you often will you be able to avoid getting into a rut.Spanish Language And Culture Impacts Today’s World
Learn how nearly 300 million Spanish native speakers have influenced others throughout the world with not only their language, but also their beautiful culture and traditions. This article briefly describes the impact of the Spanish language on the entire world, including how dominant regions such as the U.S. has been affected by Spain and how the language is spoken far beyond its European homeland.Choosing A Translation Company
With the global economies blending with each other, there is one common barrier faced by most organizations- language. More often than not, documents-bonds-offers and other legal paraphernalia need to be translated into different languages. This is where the need of a trustworthy translation company arises.How to Learn Various Languages Through Software and Online
Learning a new language is quite easy and pleasurable as long as you know the right tools to help you get the job done. One of the best ways to do this is through the use of your language based software application. Yes, there are actually some types of applications that can help you understand a certain language or dialect and the funny thing is that you never have to leave the comforts of your home.Teach Yourself Spanish With Ease
Find out why many people are implementing on-line courses as opposed to in-class lessons with regards to studying languages. This article goes over certain aspects that underline the main benefits of studying online, which in turn, can help facilitate the learning process.Tips for Exchange Students!
This post is directed to those of you who are exchange students, but can be applied to anyone in Germany: Are you afraid of starting a conversation with the person next to you or your classmates? When I was a foreign exchange student in Germany my biggest problem was starting conversations with people.Synergy Spanish Review – Why 138 Words Is All You Need To Learn To Master The Basics
Discover if it’s truly possible to learn the basics of the Spanish language in just 138 words by reading this Synergy Spanish review. Find out how flexible this course is and whether it really lives up to the hype.How to Express Feelings of Love in Spanish
How do you talk about love in Spanish? Here is a guide to the most important words in Spanish when you have to discuss this most important human emotion.Making Use of Books As Language Input
One of my favorite sources of language input is books. This article describes how I use them to learn new languages.Best Way to Learn Italian: The Benefits of Computer-Based Italian Language Learning
What’s the best way to learn Italian? That’s easy. The best way to learn Italian is to use Internet or software-based Italian language courses. Not sure? Read this post and find out exactly what I mean.