https://bit.ly/2W9uuFA ← Click here to download the App for FREE and learn Spanish anywhere on your mobile device!
(Available for the Android, iPhone, iPad and Kindle Fire.)
All of our lessons, lesson notes, progress tracking and premium tools are available on your smartphone or mobile device. Want to switch from the app to your computer and continue where you left off? You can! Our system is fully integrated!
Here’s what you get with the Innovative Language 101 App:
– New Users – Try It Free: Start your 7-Day Free Trial! 7-Day Free Premium Trial for new users with easy registration sign-up and easy in-app upgrading
– Existing Users – Sign In Now: Convenient Basic and Premium login and profile access for existing SpanishPod101 website users
– Download Manager for Offline Study: Hands down, the easiest way to listen on the go! Download any lesson you have access to with your account and listen offline from your Library
– Upgrade In-App: This is upgrading made easy. In-app purchasing of Basic, Premium and Mobile-only subscriptions available. (Kindle Fire users will be redirected to the SpanishPod101 website to upgrade)
– Full Language Library: New and archived audio and video lesson access covering the Absolute Beginner to Advanced levels
– Innovative Lesson Tools: You get PDF notes, Line-By-Line Transcripts and Vocabulary Lists with audio (Requires active 7-Day Free Trial, Basic or Premium Account). Mobile-only users also have access to these features
– Multiple Playback Options: Stream lessons over or download an entire series to study offline, on your own time
– Fully Integrated Learning System: Your lesson progress is synced between our websites and the App so you never lose momentum
– Personalized Learning: Curate your own learning plan in My Library. You pick and choose the lessons you want to study
– iCloud Sync: Never lose your lesson progress. If you close a lesson, you can return to it and continue where you left off in the lesson with iCloud Syncing. (Not available for the Android App)
– Exclusive Discounted In-App Subscription upgrades for mobile users
– Quick Customer Care: Easily report feedback and errors and contact our friendly customer support team from within the App
– 34 Languages In Total: Want to try another language? This App carries all 34 of our Innovative Language Courses from AfrikaansPod101 to VietnamesePod101.
■ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SpanishPod101
■ Twitter: https://twitter.com/SpanishPod101
■ Tumblr: https://SpanishPod101.tumblr.com
■ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/spanishpod101
Click here to download your app: https://bit.ly/2W9uuFA
Also, please LIKE, SHARE and COMMENT on our videos! We really appreciate it. Thanks!
#Spanish #LearnSpanish #SpanishPod101 #Language
Affirmative Steps to English and Being Bicultural
Prior to 1970, most teachers and education policy makers in the United States felt safe in assuming that the responsibility to learn English, at any age, lay with students and families. A socially Darwinian perspective prevailed.Foreign Language Learning – The Amazing Benefits of Learning a Foreign Language!
Foreign languages can truly help you become more intelligent, more marketable & more successful in life in a variety of ways! Find out how to truly master foreign languages!The Programs of Bilingual Education
Whether they are additive or subtractive, programs of bilingual education are driven by operational policies and practices relative to the student population, length of the program in each language, level of proficiency students will pursue in each language, and, importantly, the language skills required of their teachers. Of the two types, subtractive programs are the least complex.Additive and Subtractive Programs
The terms additive and subtractive bilingual education came into use in the last quarter of the 20th century as it became apparent that substantive differences existed between two major forms of bilingual education. The terms suggested totally different aims and goals. They are commonly attributed to Wallace Lambert, who used them in a 1975 publication. In their simplest definitions, the terms relate to the linguistic objectives of the program: to provide students with an opportunity to add a language to their communicative skill sets or, conversely, to insist that children participating in the program subtract their home language from active use and concentrate all efforts on rapidly learning and refining their English skills.Bicultural Or Multicultural Context
The ability to function in a bicultural or even multicultural context is known as situational ethnicity. In today’s global village, most people actually are multicultural and multilingual to some extent, especially those who live in large, complex societies. Bilingual and multicultural educators see their goal as helping students to acculturate, rather than assimilate, for they believe that languages and cultures intersect in ways that enrich and energize society.What is Acculturation?
In the fields of anthropology and education, the term acculturation, or the capacity to negotiate effectively both within and outside the primary culture and language, and the related term assimilation have been used extensively to describe specific types of contact between cultures. Anthropologists define culture as a deep, multi layered set of values, beliefs, and behaviors that pervades every aspect of every person’s life on every level.Which Spanish Learning Course Provides the Best Audio Lessons?
Many people are interested in learning how to speak Spanish these days. Given the fact that so many of us have to commute to work every day, it is becoming more and more popular to seek out educational opportunities that we can take advantage of while we are in the car, train, or bus on our way to work. As a result of this trend, Spanish language audio lessons are becoming increasingly popular.Learn Spanish Interactive – One of the Effective Ways to Learn a Foreign Language
According to some research, learning the traditional way in a classroom setting is gradually shrinking due to the different options in learning other language. If you want to teach your children Spanish language it is ideal to use learn Spanish interactive materials. This will grab the attention of your children and eventually make the learning process effective and fast. You can find interactive Spanish courses over the internet that your children would enjoy.Japanese is a Complex Language But Learning it Need Not Be So
Languages are not recognizable stereotypes. Each language is different. Hence it is not easy to learn any language. You should patiently devote your time for learning a language. It is the same with Japanese language also.Different Japanese Courses Offered
Are you now ready to study Japanese language? Perhaps before you decide, try to check the different courses offered.Learn an Italian Lesson Easily
The Italian language is quite easy to learn since we are quite familiar with some of their words like “Pasta, Prego and Ti Amo.” Some of this Italian words are even use now world wide like the word Pasta.Finding an Italian Language Course
Just like any other languages, learning Italian is not that hard at all. If you get to find yourself a good Italian language course that can fit to your schedule, then you are all set.Which Japanese Language Lessons to Pick
Before starting learning the Japanese language, you need to know your goals. You will have to know what your goals are. If you want to learn Japanese because you are visiting Japan for a day r so, you do not need to spend thousands of dollars on learning the language. You can get help from the internet. Internet will help you find the traditional Japanese courses which are for free. With the help of these courses, you will be able to learn the basic Japanese in a few weeks.Online Spanish Classes – Do They Really Work?
I am living proof that online Spanish classes really teach you to speak the language. When I first started my Online Spanish Classes, I really didn’t expect too much. At least, I didn’t expect to learn the entire language through a software program.Spanish – Learn to Speak it the Easy Way – Really?
Is there really an easy way to learn to speak Spanish? My answer to this question would be a definite no…