https://bit.ly/2W9uuFA ← Click here to download the App for FREE and learn Spanish anywhere on your mobile device!
(Available for the Android, iPhone, iPad and Kindle Fire.)
All of our lessons, lesson notes, progress tracking and premium tools are available on your smartphone or mobile device. Want to switch from the app to your computer and continue where you left off? You can! Our system is fully integrated!
Here’s what you get with the Innovative Language 101 App:
– New Users – Try It Free: Start your 7-Day Free Trial! 7-Day Free Premium Trial for new users with easy registration sign-up and easy in-app upgrading
– Existing Users – Sign In Now: Convenient Basic and Premium login and profile access for existing SpanishPod101 website users
– Download Manager for Offline Study: Hands down, the easiest way to listen on the go! Download any lesson you have access to with your account and listen offline from your Library
– Upgrade In-App: This is upgrading made easy. In-app purchasing of Basic, Premium and Mobile-only subscriptions available. (Kindle Fire users will be redirected to the SpanishPod101 website to upgrade)
– Full Language Library: New and archived audio and video lesson access covering the Absolute Beginner to Advanced levels
– Innovative Lesson Tools: You get PDF notes, Line-By-Line Transcripts and Vocabulary Lists with audio (Requires active 7-Day Free Trial, Basic or Premium Account). Mobile-only users also have access to these features
– Multiple Playback Options: Stream lessons over or download an entire series to study offline, on your own time
– Fully Integrated Learning System: Your lesson progress is synced between our websites and the App so you never lose momentum
– Personalized Learning: Curate your own learning plan in My Library. You pick and choose the lessons you want to study
– iCloud Sync: Never lose your lesson progress. If you close a lesson, you can return to it and continue where you left off in the lesson with iCloud Syncing. (Not available for the Android App)
– Exclusive Discounted In-App Subscription upgrades for mobile users
– Quick Customer Care: Easily report feedback and errors and contact our friendly customer support team from within the App
– 34 Languages In Total: Want to try another language? This App carries all 34 of our Innovative Language Courses from AfrikaansPod101 to VietnamesePod101.
■ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SpanishPod101
■ Twitter: https://twitter.com/SpanishPod101
■ Tumblr: https://SpanishPod101.tumblr.com
■ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/spanishpod101
Click here to download your app: https://bit.ly/2W9uuFA
Also, please LIKE, SHARE and COMMENT on our videos! We really appreciate it. Thanks!
#Spanish #LearnSpanish #SpanishPod101 #Language
The Best Indonesian Lessons You Can Get
What are the most important Indonesian lessons you must focus on when learning this language? Most people would love to learn Indonesian simply because they want to be able to communicate in Indonesian language with the locals.A Guide to Language Software Benefits
Discover a collection of effective and useful language learning software applications here. Become well informed about the subject matter before choosing a solution.Should Everything Be Translated?
Misunderstandings can be dangerous.The Chinese Whisper which turns ‘Send reinforcements, we’re going to advance’ into ‘Send three and four pence, we’re going to a dance’ might be apocryphal, but it highlights what can happen when one person fails to catch what another person has said. So, too, does the advert for Berlitz (‘Improve your English’), in which the frantic captain of a boat repeats, ‘Mayday!Simultaneous Interpreting
However, if you are in Paris and someone shouts at you, ‘Attention au lion qui s’est échappé du zoo et qui se cache dans les ruelles!’, you will need a quicker translation; you do not want to reflect decades later that, had you known what the sentence meant – ‘Watch out for the lion which has escaped from the zoo and is hiding in the back streets!’ – you would have kept to the main roads. If you don’t speak French yet want to read Marcel Proust’s A la recherche du temps perdu, you can buy a translation, which will have been produced over a number of years or perhaps decades.Why is it Important to Learn Chinese?
Surprisingly to a lot of people, English is not the most spoken language in the world. To some of us, that really is not a big surprise. What is the most spoken language then? Shockingly enough, it is the Chinese language. About 932,132,000 people speak and write Chinese, while only 332,000,000 speak and write English. (Meanwhile, Spanish takes second place.) This is why it is so important to learn how to speak Chinese. In this article, you will learn why and how you should learn how to speak Chinese.Why is Preparation the Key to Successfully Learning Spanish?
When contemplating learning a new language such as Spanish most people will be eager to start and excited at the prospect and many believe that they will not find it difficult to do so, and for some that may well be the case. However, for the vast majority of people, the excitement and eagerness to learn Spanish is quickly cast aside as the sudden realization of the challenge confronting them soon hits home, and this is why it is extremely important to think ahead and plan how and when to study and how to set realistic goals…Improv in the ESL Situation
Improvisational acting games can open a new realm of learning for non-native speakers of English. Because the games do not rely on strict rules, learners can intuit the language while improving their interpersonal communication styles. Learners may be motivated to continue to seek authentic materials outside the classroom because the lessons learned will be fun and memorable.Typical Challenges in Translation
In technical translations, certain things are not to be translated. These are mostly company and product names, trademarks, sound marks and patents. They are not translated because they are known and identified in their original form, color, and shape. For example, Microsoft, as a rule does not translate its name and its product names. But this is not the case with all the companies.Best Ways to Learn French Online
There are many resources to learn French online. So many, it is easy to get lost and confused. To get the most out of your time, you should pick carefully. The checklist below should help you find the best solution for you. One that not only teaches you French but keeps it fun as well.A Guide to Software Applications to Assist With Learning Other Languages
Discover a collection of actionable and efficient language learning software applications here. Get educated about the subject matter before choosing a solution. Read more about Language Learning Benefits here.Document Translation – What to Look For?
If you need document translation and are not too sure where to look and what to look for, it is a good idea is to start with what you want to have achieved from deciphering the text or piece you have before you. Obviously you want to know what it says, but is it to be used commercially, and to what audience? Knowing this will help you work out exactly what you are looking for.Effective Language Translation – What Are Some Factors to Consider?
If you need to engage in some language translation and know you’ll need some expert help, it can feel a little overwhelming. For a start you may not be able to read the end result, so you can go in feeling a little lost in terms of being able to personally quality check the end result.Looking For Accurate Russian Translations?
If you need to engage a company to carry out Russian translation then you’ll want to know they are accurate, reliable and deliver when they say they will. You’ll want experts who know what they are talking about, both in the languages they speak and write in, and in the fields they profess to understand such as engineering, software languages or medical jargon.Learn Spanish and Portuguese With Latin American Soap Operas
As long as the telenovelas don’t infuse you with new melodramatic characteristics, try them. You might learn a lot more Spanish or Portuguese than you expected! Watch the originals and not the dubbed versions in English.Tips For Improving Your Spanish
English Language Native speakers have always the same obstacles when they start to learn the Spanish Language. With the accent, there is a level of difficulty that gaps from a British English speaker to an American one. The Americans, depending on their area of influence, have troubles with the letter “r”.