https://bit.ly/2W9uuFA ← Click here to download the App for FREE and learn Spanish anywhere on your mobile device!
(Available for the Android, iPhone, iPad and Kindle Fire.)
All of our lessons, lesson notes, progress tracking and premium tools are available on your smartphone or mobile device. Want to switch from the app to your computer and continue where you left off? You can! Our system is fully integrated!
Here’s what you get with the Innovative Language 101 App:
– New Users – Try It Free: Start your 7-Day Free Trial! 7-Day Free Premium Trial for new users with easy registration sign-up and easy in-app upgrading
– Existing Users – Sign In Now: Convenient Basic and Premium login and profile access for existing SpanishPod101 website users
– Download Manager for Offline Study: Hands down, the easiest way to listen on the go! Download any lesson you have access to with your account and listen offline from your Library
– Upgrade In-App: This is upgrading made easy. In-app purchasing of Basic, Premium and Mobile-only subscriptions available. (Kindle Fire users will be redirected to the SpanishPod101 website to upgrade)
– Full Language Library: New and archived audio and video lesson access covering the Absolute Beginner to Advanced levels
– Innovative Lesson Tools: You get PDF notes, Line-By-Line Transcripts and Vocabulary Lists with audio (Requires active 7-Day Free Trial, Basic or Premium Account). Mobile-only users also have access to these features
– Multiple Playback Options: Stream lessons over or download an entire series to study offline, on your own time
– Fully Integrated Learning System: Your lesson progress is synced between our websites and the App so you never lose momentum
– Personalized Learning: Curate your own learning plan in My Library. You pick and choose the lessons you want to study
– iCloud Sync: Never lose your lesson progress. If you close a lesson, you can return to it and continue where you left off in the lesson with iCloud Syncing. (Not available for the Android App)
– Exclusive Discounted In-App Subscription upgrades for mobile users
– Quick Customer Care: Easily report feedback and errors and contact our friendly customer support team from within the App
– 34 Languages In Total: Want to try another language? This App carries all 34 of our Innovative Language Courses from AfrikaansPod101 to VietnamesePod101.
■ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SpanishPod101
■ Twitter: https://twitter.com/SpanishPod101
■ Tumblr: https://SpanishPod101.tumblr.com
■ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/spanishpod101
Click here to download your app: https://bit.ly/2W9uuFA
Also, please LIKE, SHARE and COMMENT on our videos! We really appreciate it. Thanks!
#Spanish #LearnSpanish #SpanishPod101 #Language
Best Way to Learn Spanish: Why You Should Ditch You Textbook and Buy Spanish Learning Software
Books are great-always have been, always will be. For learning Spanish, though, they are outdated tools of the trade. This article is going to give you the top 10 reasons why you should ditch your Spanish textbooks and get some Spanish learning software.Action Movie Transcription At Its Best
When you think about a film, you likely sit back and think about the times when you have taken the family to the local movie theater. Well, have you ever stopped to think about what it takes to get that movie onto the screen?Free As A Bird Translating On The Go
Have you ever been abroad and unable to read a menu you’ve been given? Have you ever tried to book a hotel through writing in your own language because trying to communicate verbally became too aggravating?Documenting Your Documentary With Transcription
When you think about the word documentary, do you cringe in horror at the thought of having to sit through the humdrum monologue or are you excited to learn about the wonderful reality that is filmed? Sadly, there are far too many people who are disinterested these days in a good documentary that follows the lives of people, animals, or things around the world.Documenting Legal Information Through Legal Transcription
In the world of transcribing, there may be none as important as the legal transcriptionist. Not only are they charged with the responsibility to record legal interviews for hearings, motions, pleadings, depositions, legal argument, and judgments, there are countless other topics that these transcribers must document accurately, efficiently, and without any pause.Corporate Translation Service
Translation is one of the world’s oldest methods of understanding those who write a different language than us. The word translation coming from “Trans and fero” which together makes up the term “to carry across”, which is exactly what translation is, a method of carrying across one language into the next in written form.Company Based Translation Services
There are many different types of companies out there that provide different services for a number of things. However, when you’re looking to get documents brought into your native language, you will begin considering hiring a translator. But, where do you start? How do you find that perfect translator for you and your document?An Interviewee’s Transcription
When you step back and think about the written word, you will find that it is a very powerful thing. Not only does it have the power to create stories that we will all read, it can also help businesses choose from countless employees, assist in the conviction of criminals, or it can help to keep a focus groups discussion handy for later use down the line.A Beginner’s Guide to Translation Services
Translation is the timeless method of transferring textual documents from language into another. While you may not think about translation on a daily basis, we are all impacted in one way or another by it. However, we simply aren’t going to give it a secondary thought when we aren’t the ones who are having the documents translated into a native language.Is Accent Reduction Really Helpful?
Many ESL (English) students, immigrants and foreign workers ask this question of me and of themselves. How important is it for someone to have a near-perfect English accent for school/career success? I give my opinion and expertise below. Enjoy!Learning Spanish: The Best Way to Master the Spanish Language Online
Learning Spanish is a big task, but there are more tools to accomplish this goal today than ever before. Most of these tools come courtesy of the Internet. Of course, the problem with the Internet is that it can sometimes be difficult to find the information you’re looking for. This article is going to point you in the right direction by giving you 5 great ways you can use the Internet to learn Spanish.Approaches to Translation
As with any other career path out there, there are many different approaches you can take when you are stepping foot into the wonderful world of translation services. However, it is all up to you in what kind of approach you take into this language beast of a career path. With that said, you will want to consider heavily on what kind of translation services you would like to provide.The Use of Apostrophes in English Language
The apostrophe is a raised comma. It is a punctuation mark used in English language. It was introduced in English in the sixteenth century. It looks similar to the single quotation mark but it serves a different purpose altogether.Interpretation and Translation: As Professions
Translation and interpretation services are commonplace in different government offices. This is because of different situations which would require the skills of a professional interpreter or a translator. However, other than in government offices, there are also a number of freelance interpreters and translators as well as companies that offer these services in which the government had also outsourced this service to a private company.Technical Translation Services: Ensuring You Do Not Get Lost In German-English Translation
In our globalized world it is highly possible that your clientele is German speaking. Often this could be very frustrating, especially, when you get lost in translation, with, their technical dossiers and documentations often not being in English. Experienced and proficient technical translation services make sure you do not get caught up in the language barrier.