https://bit.ly/2W9uuFA ← Click here to download the App for FREE and learn Spanish anywhere on your mobile device!
(Available for the Android, iPhone, iPad and Kindle Fire.)
All of our lessons, lesson notes, progress tracking and premium tools are available on your smartphone or mobile device. Want to switch from the app to your computer and continue where you left off? You can! Our system is fully integrated!
Here’s what you get with the Innovative Language 101 App:
– New Users – Try It Free: Start your 7-Day Free Trial! 7-Day Free Premium Trial for new users with easy registration sign-up and easy in-app upgrading
– Existing Users – Sign In Now: Convenient Basic and Premium login and profile access for existing SpanishPod101 website users
– Download Manager for Offline Study: Hands down, the easiest way to listen on the go! Download any lesson you have access to with your account and listen offline from your Library
– Upgrade In-App: This is upgrading made easy. In-app purchasing of Basic, Premium and Mobile-only subscriptions available. (Kindle Fire users will be redirected to the SpanishPod101 website to upgrade)
– Full Language Library: New and archived audio and video lesson access covering the Absolute Beginner to Advanced levels
– Innovative Lesson Tools: You get PDF notes, Line-By-Line Transcripts and Vocabulary Lists with audio (Requires active 7-Day Free Trial, Basic or Premium Account). Mobile-only users also have access to these features
– Multiple Playback Options: Stream lessons over or download an entire series to study offline, on your own time
– Fully Integrated Learning System: Your lesson progress is synced between our websites and the App so you never lose momentum
– Personalized Learning: Curate your own learning plan in My Library. You pick and choose the lessons you want to study
– iCloud Sync: Never lose your lesson progress. If you close a lesson, you can return to it and continue where you left off in the lesson with iCloud Syncing. (Not available for the Android App)
– Exclusive Discounted In-App Subscription upgrades for mobile users
– Quick Customer Care: Easily report feedback and errors and contact our friendly customer support team from within the App
– 34 Languages In Total: Want to try another language? This App carries all 34 of our Innovative Language Courses from AfrikaansPod101 to VietnamesePod101.
■ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SpanishPod101
■ Twitter: https://twitter.com/SpanishPod101
■ Tumblr: https://SpanishPod101.tumblr.com
■ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/spanishpod101
Click here to download your app: https://bit.ly/2W9uuFA
Also, please LIKE, SHARE and COMMENT on our videos! We really appreciate it. Thanks!
#Spanish #LearnSpanish #SpanishPod101 #Language
Learning Korean: 3 Important Differences Between English and Korean Grammar
Korean and English have very different grammar structures, which can make learning Korean challenging for native English speakers. How should you overcome this challenge? The best way is to tackle the problem head on, by directly comparing Korean and English sentence structures. This article will give a very brief review of basic grammar concepts and then discuss the three main grammatical differences between Korean and English.How To Say Freckles, Pimples, Dimples, Cold Sore, Blackhead and Warts in Spanish
Today we will learn how to say freckles, pimples, dimples, cold sores, birth mark, mole, blackhead, and warts in Spanish. I will begin by telling about an experience that I had here in Medellin, Colombia that made me realize that it is important to know how to say these words in Spanish. This story will also help you learn these Spanish words.Advanced French – How To Approach Informal Spoken French
Many students of French have difficulty understanding colloquial spoken French. It is quite different from written French. Actually, when you know what to look for, the spoken language is simpler and often easier to understand than the written word.Around the World in 100 Words – Five Language Apps for the Business Traveler
If you’re a business traveler and a frequent flyer to international destinations, you understand that English can take you many places, but it can’t always get the job done. Learning a few phrases in the languages of your foreign business associates can make your experience in their country more pleasant and score you extra credit points.You Can’t Learn Chinese in 5 Minutes
You might be able to put down a full meal in 5 minutes, but everyone knows that it still takes hours to digest. The same goes for learning Chinese. Anyone who thinks that learning it will be a walk in the park is seriously mistaken – you can’t learn Chinese in 5 minutes!Prospect of Online Learning
There are many ways to learn Chinese, but learning Chinese online is useful, easy, and works around your schedule. These online courses allow you to comprehend Chinese in 5 minutes which is a very short period of time.How to Improve IELTS Preparation Through a Private English Teacher
In the business environment, an individual can take advantage of many unique opportunities when they embrace the English language. English represents a primary language utilized in the business environment across the globe and allows you to tap into a wide variety of unique resources, which will help to expand business potential and improve your own personal goals. When you find yourself preparing for the IELTS test, one of the best resources you can look to take advantage of is found with a private English teacher.English Course Selection Strategies: Group Vs One-On-One
The most time-efficient way of learning English is with a private tutor alone. The teacher can choose the teaching materials and methods to fit to your personal needs and level. You pay less if you learn in a group but it does not mean that it is cheaper.Learn Chinese Using Online Curriculum Courses
To learn Chinese Online can be effective – but cutting through the hype to find the right product is time consuming. Learn what to look for in a Chinese Language Curriculum Course.Learning Language in Spanish Does Not Have to Be Hard – Learn To Speak Fluent Spanish Now
Learning a second language is always a good idea. In the United States today, Spanish is almost as prevalent as English. Consider this, how often do you hear English repeated in Spanish? That is a good reason for learning Spanish. But a lot of people have difficulty with learning new languages. What follows are some helpful tips and a few tricks you can use to make things easier to learn language in Spanish. Learn to speak fluent Spanish now!If You Want To Learn French Fast
Have you really wanted to learn French? When compared to English, French is the most extensively spoken language across the world. Not only is French preferred, but French is also spoken among the rich elites and also in romantic settings.Taking Online English Lessons – What All Courses Should Teach You
Taking an online class can sometimes leave you wondering if you are going to learn anything. Especially when you are learning to speak a new language, you wonder if you are learning anything from the class. There are certain things that every language class should teach you when you are taking online English lessons.History Of The Ukrainian Language And The Development Of Ukrainian Translators
If you are in need of a Ukrainian translator than you want to make sure that you find the very best. While it’s very closely related to the Russian language Ukrainian is an ultimately independent and unique language that deserves and requires individual attention. A lot of this unique character of the Ukrainian language derives from its long and storied history. Let’s take a couple of minutes to look over and consider the history of the Ukrainian language and how that history has lead to its modern expression.Skype Online English Lessons – Learning a Language With Video Chat
Learning English is now more accessible than it has ever been for people in countries all over the world. With the internet the opportunity of learning English online is only a matter of finding the right company to be taught by. Skype is a common type of video chat system that many people use.The Difficulties Involved In Finding Qualified Ukrainian Translators
Finding good Ukrainian translators can be a frustrating task due to the difficulty of learning the Ukrainian language and relative lack of demand for the service compared to other translation services. Still, Ukrainian is far from the most difficult language out there to learn and is far from the most obscure language out there in the world, which means that while it can be frustrating to find the Ukrainian translator you desire it is not an impossible task by any means. Let’s look at some of the sticking points and easy entry points for this language that help illuminate its native properties a little better.