https://bit.ly/2W9uuFA ← Click here to download the App for FREE and learn Spanish anywhere on your mobile device!
(Available for the Android, iPhone, iPad and Kindle Fire.)
All of our lessons, lesson notes, progress tracking and premium tools are available on your smartphone or mobile device. Want to switch from the app to your computer and continue where you left off? You can! Our system is fully integrated!
Here’s what you get with the Innovative Language 101 App:
– New Users – Try It Free: Start your 7-Day Free Trial! 7-Day Free Premium Trial for new users with easy registration sign-up and easy in-app upgrading
– Existing Users – Sign In Now: Convenient Basic and Premium login and profile access for existing SpanishPod101 website users
– Download Manager for Offline Study: Hands down, the easiest way to listen on the go! Download any lesson you have access to with your account and listen offline from your Library
– Upgrade In-App: This is upgrading made easy. In-app purchasing of Basic, Premium and Mobile-only subscriptions available. (Kindle Fire users will be redirected to the SpanishPod101 website to upgrade)
– Full Language Library: New and archived audio and video lesson access covering the Absolute Beginner to Advanced levels
– Innovative Lesson Tools: You get PDF notes, Line-By-Line Transcripts and Vocabulary Lists with audio (Requires active 7-Day Free Trial, Basic or Premium Account). Mobile-only users also have access to these features
– Multiple Playback Options: Stream lessons over or download an entire series to study offline, on your own time
– Fully Integrated Learning System: Your lesson progress is synced between our websites and the App so you never lose momentum
– Personalized Learning: Curate your own learning plan in My Library. You pick and choose the lessons you want to study
– iCloud Sync: Never lose your lesson progress. If you close a lesson, you can return to it and continue where you left off in the lesson with iCloud Syncing. (Not available for the Android App)
– Exclusive Discounted In-App Subscription upgrades for mobile users
– Quick Customer Care: Easily report feedback and errors and contact our friendly customer support team from within the App
– 34 Languages In Total: Want to try another language? This App carries all 34 of our Innovative Language Courses from AfrikaansPod101 to VietnamesePod101.
■ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SpanishPod101
■ Twitter: https://twitter.com/SpanishPod101
■ Tumblr: https://SpanishPod101.tumblr.com
■ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/spanishpod101
Click here to download your app: https://bit.ly/2W9uuFA
Also, please LIKE, SHARE and COMMENT on our videos! We really appreciate it. Thanks!
#Spanish #LearnSpanish #SpanishPod101 #Language
A short article concerning the importance of learning and understanding foreign languages, in order to get a better image regarding a certain culture or country. Also knowing the language helps us better understand that culture, and of course understanding it has proven to be very helpful in many cases.Spanish Words and Phrases: Is It Worth Investing Time and Money Into Learning Spanish?
Learning language takes time and a little bit of money and many people wonder if it is worth the effort. It usually takes many months of practice, learning of hundreds of Spanish words and phrases and doing the same boring grammar exercises before you can have a conversation without stressing out too much. You might feel like you are missing out on things because you need to go to your Spanish course or just sit there and memorise new vocabulary.Business English – Don’t Neglect The Business Element
Are you sure that your Business English trainer has real business and/or corporate experience? If not, what are you really paying for?Why English Grammar Exercises Are Important
English as native language or second language is the most widely used throughout the world. At the beginning of learning English, we must pay much attention to English grammar. The article introduces the importance of English grammar exercisesLearning a New Language When Retired
One of the things you often hear said is that it is good to keep the brain active as you age. And one of the best ways to do that is to learn a second language. Stimulating the brain in this way has been shown to actually help in regenerating brain cells. For many retired persons the thought of going back to study again is akin to being told you need to diet – all pain and no gain! But it need not be that way, and learning a new language can open doors, expand horizons, and lead to a new appreciation of life, especially for people in their 60s and 70s.Useful Phrases For Communicating In Spanish
Navigating the language barrier when you travel to Spain can leave you feeling frustrated when you are not able to communicate in the local language. If you stay at one of the more popular tourist resorts there is a very good chance that you will not even need to speak Spanish. In areas that cater to a large number of tourists, the workers in the bars, cafes and shops have learnt English to make business easier and more profitable.Brush Up on Spanish Speaking Skills: Cultural and Immersion Tour of Puerto Rico
Student tours focused on immersion in the Spanish language will want to consider a trip to Puerto Rico. No passport is required, it’s close to the U.S. and there are a wealth of opportunities to speak Spanish and learn more about the culture of Puerto Rico.Crazy About Spanish? – Study With Learning Spanish Like Crazy
Spanish is a beautifully romantic language that is not only the second most widely spoken language in the world, but it is also a language that is relatively easy to learn and master. This is the third commonly used language on the Internet. There are endless number of reasons why to learn this language, the main point is that with Learning Spanish Like Crazy you can master this language in no time.Making Use Of Programs To Learn Spanish
For those who have been in search of ways that they can learn Spanish, there are often those who wonder if programs are of any use. There are actually many people who are able to use programs to help them with studying a new language.You Can Learn Spanish In A Fun Way
Do you need to learn Spanish for a new job or some traveling that you are planning to do? Or perhaps you have a new friend that you want to communicate with.How to Find the Best Learning Language Software Review Information on the Internet!
If you are committed towards taking the next step in learning a new language, the best thing you can possibly do to improve your chances of becoming fluent in a language is to read the best learning language software reviews! You’re probably thinking yeah, “that’s what I am trying to do but where do I find an unbiased review on a learning language software?” They’re actually all over the Internet. But finding out which ones are unbiased is the tricky part. In this review, I am going to give you three tips that will allow you to get the best information you need to know out of the many learning language software reviews on the Internet.Benefits of French and Why You Should Learn It
The main benefits you can gain by learning French are the popularity and wideness of the language, being able to communicate with many more people and the strength you will gain in the working world. The benefits are limitless so why miss out? Try French today!Historical Translators And Interpreters: Malinche – Not As Bad As She Seemed?
Regardless of how the diverse plethora of languages that currently populate the earth came into existence, the job of translators and interpreters has always been of great importance. Initially, in the conquest of North and South America by the Europeans, the Spanish, English, and French languages were the three main languages that came to be known in the areas where mostly indigenous languages were once spoken. Translators and interpreters during those times were mainly used to communicate amongst the parties for various topics usually consisting of religion and political debate.Learn American Sign Language and Be Bilingual
People tend to learn different languages because they are eager to learn new languages or it is a part of their work as they need to know other languages in order to communicate with people. People who can speak more than one kind of language is said to be bilingual. Another great language to learn is known as American Sign Language.How To Speak Proper English
If you are unable to speak English and wish to learn the most famous language in the world, there are several ways by which you can do so. When learning the English language, the first thing that you must understand is that the accent of a person cannot be altered.