https://bit.ly/2W9uuFA ← Click here to download the App for FREE and learn Spanish anywhere on your mobile device!
(Available for the Android, iPhone, iPad and Kindle Fire.)
All of our lessons, lesson notes, progress tracking and premium tools are available on your smartphone or mobile device. Want to switch from the app to your computer and continue where you left off? You can! Our system is fully integrated!
Here’s what you get with the Innovative Language 101 App:
– New Users – Try It Free: Start your 7-Day Free Trial! 7-Day Free Premium Trial for new users with easy registration sign-up and easy in-app upgrading
– Existing Users – Sign In Now: Convenient Basic and Premium login and profile access for existing SpanishPod101 website users
– Download Manager for Offline Study: Hands down, the easiest way to listen on the go! Download any lesson you have access to with your account and listen offline from your Library
– Upgrade In-App: This is upgrading made easy. In-app purchasing of Basic, Premium and Mobile-only subscriptions available. (Kindle Fire users will be redirected to the SpanishPod101 website to upgrade)
– Full Language Library: New and archived audio and video lesson access covering the Absolute Beginner to Advanced levels
– Innovative Lesson Tools: You get PDF notes, Line-By-Line Transcripts and Vocabulary Lists with audio (Requires active 7-Day Free Trial, Basic or Premium Account). Mobile-only users also have access to these features
– Multiple Playback Options: Stream lessons over or download an entire series to study offline, on your own time
– Fully Integrated Learning System: Your lesson progress is synced between our websites and the App so you never lose momentum
– Personalized Learning: Curate your own learning plan in My Library. You pick and choose the lessons you want to study
– iCloud Sync: Never lose your lesson progress. If you close a lesson, you can return to it and continue where you left off in the lesson with iCloud Syncing. (Not available for the Android App)
– Exclusive Discounted In-App Subscription upgrades for mobile users
– Quick Customer Care: Easily report feedback and errors and contact our friendly customer support team from within the App
– 34 Languages In Total: Want to try another language? This App carries all 34 of our Innovative Language Courses from AfrikaansPod101 to VietnamesePod101.
■ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SpanishPod101
■ Twitter: https://twitter.com/SpanishPod101
■ Tumblr: https://SpanishPod101.tumblr.com
■ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/spanishpod101
Click here to download your app: https://bit.ly/2W9uuFA
Also, please LIKE, SHARE and COMMENT on our videos! We really appreciate it. Thanks!
#Spanish #LearnSpanish #SpanishPod101 #Language
How And When To Use the Preterit Tense Vs. The Imperfect Tense
Let’s look at how and when to use the preterit tense vs. the imperfect tense. When we use the past tense with concrete and finished actions, we use the preterit tense. We use imperfect tense to describe a person or a thing in the past, talk about habits in the past and talk about actions in transition in the past.Know the Best Way to Learn the Spanish Language Quickly
Is it possible to learn Spanish language quickly? How can I learn to speak Spanish fluently in just a short period of time? If these questions are bothering in your mind well then I can give you answers. Yes it is possible and there are lot of ways to learn Spanish quickly. Just keep on reading and I’ll show you the most effective way to learn Spanish rapidly and effectively.Scientific French Learning
Do you hope to learn French as a tool to communicate with more people from around the world? I think you must want to. And no doubt so many people today are learning this language with different methods. If you want to learn very good French, you have to use a scientific method to help you learn.Rocket French: Goodbye Boring French Lessons
Do you ever dream of visiting France? Do you want to learn how to speak the language because you find it romantic? Do you want to know why it sounds so good when you hear people speak French? Do you wish you could learn more languages other than your native language? Do you want to meet new people by learning how to speak to them? Or do you simply find other races and cultures like French interesting?Rocket Spanish: Language Course Like No Other
Have you ever thought about exploring a different culture so much away from you own? Have you even dreamt of visiting Spain one day? Have you been intrigued by how this culture and country affected other countries from afar and spread some of its traditions? Have you wished to experience speaking with the Spanish people and learn more about their culture?Learning Japanese – Useful Phrases: Shopping
Shopping in Japan is usually a very enjoyable experience as they take the Western motto “The customer is always right” to another level with “Okyakusama wa kamisama”, literally “The customer is God!” And it is no exaggeration to say that you are treated like one…..here are some of the most common words and phrases that will come in handy when shopping in Japan.Information on Learning Spanish Phrases
Nowadays many people are learning foreign languages for whatever reason they have. There are several languages that are in demand, they are, Japanese, Korean, French, German, Spanish, etc. learning Spanish can be an advantage if you are migrating to a place where this is a primary language. Even if you are going there for a holiday, you will be able to communicate with the residents there more efficiently. You will have one advantage over others as people are more friendly with the people who speak the same language as them. There are several ways that you can learn Spanish phrases, if you get a proper course done you will be able to speak, write and understand this language easily.Learning Twi and Making Friends In Ghana
The official language of Africa is English, nevertheless, Twi is an African language spoken within the southern two-thirds of Ghana. Twi language is one of the major dialects of the Akan language which is a member of the Kwa sub-group under the Niger-Congo family of languages. Find out why Twi is not challenging at all to learn if you follow the right strategies and methods.25% Of Norway’s Population in Facebook – Time to Learn Norwegian?
Norwegian is an easy language for English speakers to find the basics of. It is harder to master, but so is any language. Honestly, if you speak English (or another Germanic language), you’ve got a fantastic advantage. If you really consider to discover Norwegian, then let your self take within the sounds of the language as though you were paying attention to a new piece of music. Even if you are just a beginner and barely know any words, you are able to still learn by listening.Learn German and Speak Like a Native
First, the German language is considered the most widely spoken language within the European continent. More people in Europe now utilize the German language as their native language than any other language in Europe. After the English language, it’s the common language in the European Union, which it really is among the official languages too. Should you wish to learn German language, it’s not necessary to only target producing the appropriate sorts of German sounds; you will also should find out more information on German grammar, expressions, greetings and courtesies, alphabet, adjectives and colors, and there are others. In my view it will help significantly to hear German audio recordings, along with practicing how you can pronounce and enunciate different German sounds through German tongue twisters.The Pros of Attending Spanish Classes Instead of Learning By Yourself
Some people prefer to learn Spanish by themselves, and that is OK. However some people find it harder that way. They can talk about the pros of attending Spanish classes instead of trying to learn by themselves.History Of The Spanish Language In Latin America
According to historians, the Spanish language arrived to America thanks to Christopher Columbus. After that, the rest of colonizers helped the process at the end of the fifteenth century, when the Spanish language was already totally consolidated in the Iberian Peninsula.Brief History Of The Spanish Language
The Spanish language has an estimated 400,000,000 of native speakers, which makes it the third most spoken language, after Mandarin Chinese and English. But the origins of the Spanish language are much more reduced than the Mandarin and English origins in terms of geographical space and number of people that speaks the language.3 Simple Steps To Learn Spanish Easily
Almost everyone has dreams, aspirations about things they wish to accomplish. There are always things you want to have, to do or to become. A lot of people aspire to learn Spanish. Perhaps you too, would really like the exact same. The same as any other thing, that is not really hard when you know how to.Learning Spanish Grammar – A Brief Introduction To The Spanish Language Grammar
Although learning the grammar of a language is not required to speak it, it can always be very useful. It can give you a very strong benchmark to continue learning independently. Grammar can also help you communicate more accurately.