https://bit.ly/2W9uuFA ← Click here to download the App for FREE and learn Spanish anywhere on your mobile device!
(Available for the Android, iPhone, iPad and Kindle Fire.)
All of our lessons, lesson notes, progress tracking and premium tools are available on your smartphone or mobile device. Want to switch from the app to your computer and continue where you left off? You can! Our system is fully integrated!
Here’s what you get with the Innovative Language 101 App:
– New Users – Try It Free: Start your 7-Day Free Trial! 7-Day Free Premium Trial for new users with easy registration sign-up and easy in-app upgrading
– Existing Users – Sign In Now: Convenient Basic and Premium login and profile access for existing SpanishPod101 website users
– Download Manager for Offline Study: Hands down, the easiest way to listen on the go! Download any lesson you have access to with your account and listen offline from your Library
– Upgrade In-App: This is upgrading made easy. In-app purchasing of Basic, Premium and Mobile-only subscriptions available. (Kindle Fire users will be redirected to the SpanishPod101 website to upgrade)
– Full Language Library: New and archived audio and video lesson access covering the Absolute Beginner to Advanced levels
– Innovative Lesson Tools: You get PDF notes, Line-By-Line Transcripts and Vocabulary Lists with audio (Requires active 7-Day Free Trial, Basic or Premium Account). Mobile-only users also have access to these features
– Multiple Playback Options: Stream lessons over or download an entire series to study offline, on your own time
– Fully Integrated Learning System: Your lesson progress is synced between our websites and the App so you never lose momentum
– Personalized Learning: Curate your own learning plan in My Library. You pick and choose the lessons you want to study
– iCloud Sync: Never lose your lesson progress. If you close a lesson, you can return to it and continue where you left off in the lesson with iCloud Syncing. (Not available for the Android App)
– Exclusive Discounted In-App Subscription upgrades for mobile users
– Quick Customer Care: Easily report feedback and errors and contact our friendly customer support team from within the App
– 34 Languages In Total: Want to try another language? This App carries all 34 of our Innovative Language Courses from AfrikaansPod101 to VietnamesePod101.
■ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SpanishPod101
■ Twitter: https://twitter.com/SpanishPod101
■ Tumblr: https://SpanishPod101.tumblr.com
■ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/spanishpod101
Click here to download your app: https://bit.ly/2W9uuFA
Also, please LIKE, SHARE and COMMENT on our videos! We really appreciate it. Thanks!
#Spanish #LearnSpanish #SpanishPod101 #Language
Learn Italian Language Easily
Italian is said to be the language of love. Everything sounds better when spoken in this language. There are many people who would love to learn the Italian language but are having difficulty doing so.How to Learn a Foreign Language
There are many misconceptions people have in regard to learning a foreign language, and this in most cases prevents them from learning one. All those stories about the age being relevant when it comes to learning a new language, as well as those stories about any foreign language being impossible to learn, have significantly decreased the number of polyglots in the world. However, these misconceptions are not something that should be encouraged, as knowing more than one language can be quite a virtue in life.How to Learn a Foreign Language Online
While some people learn a foreign language as part of their education, there are actually a lot of people who learn a foreign language because they want to do so. Knowing different languages other than your mother tongue has become a necessity. How do you use a modern technology if you don’t know English or any other widespread language?Public Speaking: Help! English Is Not My First Language
If English is not your first language and you are worried about looking like a fool because you can’t express yourself as well as other English speakers can. Well the practical inspirations in this article will sort things out for you so you can successfully say what you want to say and get on with your life!Five Tips for Learning Italian
Many people are familiar with several foreign languages aside from their mother tongues. However, not everyone learns a language in the same manner – some people are thorough, and like to approach a language from its every aspect including its phonetic system, morphology, and semantics. On the other hand, there are people who prefer using the most popular phrases only on occasion, so they learn only useful phrases they’ll be able to use.Ghana Life: Three Ways With One Tongue
The language of the Akans, usually referred to as Twi (pronounced Chwi), widely spoken over the south of Ghana, has three main dialects: Akuapem, Asante and Fanti. People speaking one dialect do not seem to have trouble understanding people speaking one of the others but each knows the other’s ethnic background and which part of the country his/her family originally inhabited. Urban drift has mixed up the population over the past century but social and cultural ties are strong and many people retain their linguistic identity, especially in the rural areas.What Features Make Online Spanish Courses an Easy Way to Learn Spanish?
Learning Spanish through traditional means makes it look like any other complex subject learned at school. But with the advent of the Internet, the process of learning Spanish has changed dramatically. The dynamic and functional aspects of online learning have made online Spanish learning resources popular.Experience Kiwi Culture While Studying At An Auckland New Zealand English College
New Zealand is often described as a laid back country with friendly people who are pretty relaxed. If you are studying at an Auckland New Zealand English College, you will have the opportunity to experience this laid back style of living for yourself. New Zealanders often refer to themselves as Kiwi after their national bird of the same name. It’s a multi-cultural nation with people from Asian, Polynesian, African, American and European backgrounds all living very peacefully together.The Importance of Language Translation Service!
Today almost every business is trying to top the competitors by staying ahead in the global market. All the businesses are regularly communicating with their foreign clients and trying to deal with them in their own language.Methods to Quickly Learn Fluent Spanish
An even easier method to learn Spanish is through a multi step process of learning the alphabet, pronunciation of each letter, putting those together to form words, learning the pronunciation of those words, and finally putting this all together in sentence form. This is a lifetime method for learning the language of Spanish and will actually enhance the learning of other languages.Learn French and Open a Whole New World! Take It From Someone Who’s Done It
Learning to speak French is one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. It was fun, challenging and incredibly useful when I went traveling, I had no idea i’d meet so many people in Asia that would speak French but not English! It also makes me happy knowing that I’ll have no trouble teaching my children the language, unless they take after my girlfriend! With the right learning techniques it was easy.How To Learn Chinese From Movies Effectively
This article is to help people who are interested in Chinese culture and language to learn Chinese from movies or any videos in Chinese effectively. Audio and video materials have been used to help students to learn a second language ever since the existence of audio cassette tapes and VHS tapes.Learn English – Some Commonly Misused Words or Phrases
It is not a very complicated language to learn but with the mistakes that people commonly make, it can really get confusing. Sometimes if it sounds correct then it must be right. The corrections are meant to be constructive and in no way being condescending.Things to Consider When Choosing a Spanish Translator
Spanish is one of the most popular languages in the world. It’s estimated that there are some 400 million native Spanish speakers with a large proportion located in South America. If you are looking for a Spanish translator, you will be flooded with so many choices that it can be a little confusing to choose the best one.Problems That May Arise With French Translation
According to some reports, there are approximately 115 million native French speakers and there are some 155 million people who speak French as a second language. French is the primary language in France, Monaco, Brussels and Wallonia in Belgium, the Romandy region in Switzerland, the Canadian regions of Acadia and Quebec, and other communities.